Welcome, 2014!

Since launching this blog in October, we have received 675 visits, or over 300 per month in the last two months. Those are small numbers, but this is a new project, and every time someone reads something by me, it is huge, not small. I am very grateful for every visitor who has checked out "The Gad About Town" and for the many encouraging messages I have received in the comments field, on Twitter, and on Facebook--and in person.

In 2014, I plan on re-styling this blog into more of a magazine format; this is a one-man operation so far and any advice and feedback is welcome.


So long to 2013, a challenging year, and greetings to 2014, which I intend to be a string of 365 interesting and hope-filled days.

Thank you to all who have been reading this blog, and Happy New Year to each and every one of you, Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment